Friday, December 7, 2012

Seasons Greetings

So apparently Christmas is in like 3 weeks. WHHAAT? When did that happen? I don't know. We're both so stuck on school that Christmas still feels forever away. We do have all of our shopping done and they're all even wrapped and under the tree. So why doesn't it feel like Christmas yet...Hmm. It could also be because we're trying to MOVE. What a pain. I'm to the point that I don't even want to finish decorating my tree cause I might just have to take it down anyways. Ah well. We'll just see how it goes. Hopefully we'll find a new home soon so that we can know what we're doing!

Finals are coming up next week. I have 3 online ones and 2 in class exams. I'll be done by Tuesday. But poor Tyler, he has his Chemistry final and make-up exam coming up next week. Lot's and lot's of studying for the 2 of us! Our house is a literal disaster--I don't even like thinking about it. haha But by next Wednesday it will be beautiful again...so that I can start packing. yayy.

Anyways, Merry Christmas! Hopefully soon I can post pictures of a cute tree with pretty presents underneath (they're already there, and they look marvelous. but it doesn't look the same without all of the lights on the tree!). Charli and my mom went along with a craft idea of mine that took FOREVER and we're not even finished yet. Hopefully we can all finish before Christmas because I think it will turn out cute...eventually! For Christmas Eve we'll be with my fam and then we'll head out to Fielding after Christmas morning to spend the day with Tyler's family. I'm still hoping we'll get to talk to Haden, but we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment