Wednesday, November 27, 2013

And the Journey begins!!

11.5.2013.  Let me start out by saying that both Tyler and I have been baby hungry for quite some time now! But we had some goals that we had to reach first so that we could feel happy about all of our decisions. We were very fortunately extremely blessed and didn't have to wait long for our little miracle to start growing. When I realized I was 2 days late I couldn't hold it in. I wanted to find out and tell Tyler in some cute way...nope! I just blurted it out and we found out together...which was fantastic anyways. Next to find out was our best friends, then my parents, then Ty's parents...then my sister. Now we're holding out to tell everyone else until we're into the second trimester for so many reasons. I wasn't going to do this journal thingy...but figured I might want it in the future. But since I'm on the couch 95% of the time I'm home, and paper and pen is so far away...a blog it is!

How far along? 9 Weeks, 3 Days
How big is the peanut? 1 inch long (a grape!)
Total weight gain/loss? Lost 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? I wish, just the comfies I already have. I.e. maxi skirts and leggings!!
Sleep? I could sleep ALL day long! Nights I toss and turn a lot, but still sleep okay.
Best moment this week? I felt well enough on Sunday to eat the baby back ribs our friends cooked...delicious :)
Symptoms? Morning sickness...all day long. Dry mouth, water sounds/tastes disgusting, hungry yet nauseous 90% of the time, heartburn, constipation, and hiccups.
Food cravings? It changes each time I do have a craving, but I've wanted popcorn, a milkshake, smoothies twice and warm water with lemon (something I've NEVER even had before). Luckily I have the worlds sweetest husband who buys anything I that I say sounds good.
Food aversions? Most everything, any strong smell threatens hurling, water, all sweets (super weird for me...I haven't had a candy bar in WEEKS. And yes, Halloween was 5 days ago!!!)
Gender? I have no clue. And we'll be super happy with either.
Belly button in or out? Still in
What I miss? Liking food.
What I'm looking forward to? Liking food again, feeling better and seeing our sweet lil baby's ultrasound and hearing it's <3 beat!
Milestones? Only a few more week until the second tri...woohoo!
Bump? haha I hope not....

No comments:

Post a Comment