Thursday, February 6, 2014

23 Weeks!

How far along?  22 Weeks 6 Days
How big is the peanut? A POUND!
Total weight gain/loss? 11. Apparently right on track...so we'll go with it.

Maternity clothes? Bought a maxi dress that I LOVE! And Charli loaned me a couple shirts and pants as well. I know they say you can go without, but life is so much better with. Comfy is what I aim for. I still fit into my skinnies though...with the help of an elastic band.
Sleep? Totally depends on the night, sometimes I toss and turn all night switching the danged pillows side to side and tucking and what not. Others, I zonk out with weirdo dreams. I tried Unisom 1 night...HATED it.
Best moment this week? Hearing the heart beat again :) LOVE those appointments. 154 as always. He likes to stay in that 150 range.
Symptoms? Morning sickness still depends on the day. But I've had 2 good days in a row now! And my icky acne is clearing up to...ahhh back to my skin :)
Food cravings? Nope, not really.
Food aversions? The thought of lemons still makes me ill, I don't even like writing about it...and that's about it. Sometimes sweets get to be too much. Definitely have to limit my intake cause it just starts to sound nasty.
Gender? Baby BOY BOY BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Still in. Though Tyler says it's starting to look like it's stretching. (pleeeease let it stay in)
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly and running around with the kiddos at school for longer than 2 minutes without cramping. haha
What I'm looking forward to? The glucose test next dr visit! haha JUST KIDDING. Drinking fluids is not one of my strong suits and never has been. So drinking 10 oz of anything (even if it's good!) in 5 minutes with nothing to eat...yeah, it's going to be a challenge.
Milestones? He can hear and feel and taste and just about everything! And we're past the halfway point!



No comments:

Post a Comment