Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fishing and Swimming

During the week Tyler wanted to go fishing so we grabbed our poles and headed out. Tyler likes to fly fish so we went up the canyon to upper second dam and scared off all the little children that were there so we could fish. (Well so that Tyler could fish, I just helped out when needed and read my book :))
 Tyler caught one little guy, but he was small enough that we decided to put him back (it was totally on purpose). But at least he proved to me that he could catch a little fishy on a fly rod. Hopefully next time we'll catch a few more so we can have some yummy fish for dinner!

Yesterday was my work swim party, it was for all of the city employees so it was a little packed. We went with some friends from work and it ended up being a very good night. Jake and Tyler decided to go off the diving boards, but Kylee didn't want to get her face wet and I just didn't want to jump in. But here's the boys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment