Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Ate Cake!

So right after our first anniversary, I realized that we had forgotten to eat our top layer of cake! I was determined that we would eat so we were going to save it for 18 month anniversary (the 2nd anniversary of when we met) and we forgot again (at least Tyler claims that he forgot too). So I made the decision to wait until our 2nd anniversary! Ty hated the idea, but I was determined. But I forgot...again. A couple nights ago when we were cleaning out our freezer we saw it and I made the decision that we would pull it out right then (we weren't going to wait until anniversary #3!) and eat it the next night. So we did. It looked awesome and it tasted surprisingly good. Of course we didn't eat the fondant, and it wasn't the best but we each had a slice (with no negative side effects) and then tossed the rest.It was a very funny moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment