Sunday, April 6, 2014

Getting Closer

Ah! We're getting closer!! Only 30 days left of teaching and only 60ish days until the little man makes his appearance. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of all the exciting things that are coming up! Kristi should be having her baby boy any day now, then Haden comes home in 1 month, baby in 2 months, and then my sis-in-law and her family are coming in July--and hopefully Jer and Kristi make it down too! That's a lot of people I haven't seen in a while and 2 that I've never even met (1 being my own) so I'm pretty dang excited. Nursery is coming along slowly but surely. I wasn't going to wash/sort any of his new clothes until he hit the milestone in case he outgrew it too quick and we could return it. But I got a nasty flu from the family shower and all of the things I received there got put with all of his other stuff I already had. So needless to say we did a thorough cleaning of his room and all of his clothing/bedding so I got to sort and put away all of his cute little clothes :) I'm so excited to dress him up, I can't wait!!

How far along?  31 Weeks
How big is the peanut? Over 3 lbs and 16 inches long!
Total weight gain/loss? Well the doc says I'm right on track so we'll go with that.

Maternity clothes? YES. No more normal pants without an elastic and belly band that's for sure. And I only wear them on special occasions. Usually it's maxi's and maternity.
Sleep? Pillow Sandwich is definitely needed...poor Ty, he hates it (even though he sometimes tries to still my pillow...)

Best moment this week? Feeling better! I got the flu on Monday and let me tell you. The flu is always just the suckiest, throwing up 3X an hour for 14 hours wears out anyone. Being pregnant and having your baby kick up your stomach each time makes all the more enjoyable. Not to mention getting up and squatting down each time.  

Baby also had his first shower!! It was on the Jensen side and we got spoiled :) Lots of cute clothes and a homemade quilt and crocheted blanket. I didn't think my grandma would be able to make one because she's so sick but she pulled it off and it looks beautiful!
Symptoms? It really hasn't been bad. From what I always heard 3rd tri sucks cause it's so exhausting. And I am a bit more tired and have a hard time sleeping. But I'll take it over 24/7 nausea and vomiting any day!!!! I'm finally enjoying being prego! haha
Food cravings? Oh there's food? Give it to me. now.
Food aversions? Just the lemon.
Gender? Baby BOY BOY BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Still just stretching! I swear it gets flatter by the day. I'm always a little nervous to look at it.
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly and running around with the kiddos at school for longer than 2 minutes without cramping or dying from lack of oxygen.
What I'm looking forward to? Baby shower this Saturday! It's for all my Logan friends and some that I haven't seen in a while so I'm super excited!
Milestones? Just growing like a champ! He can hear mommy and daddy and see the lights/darks. Everything is basically like a baby he just needs to chunk out! 9 more weeks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment