Thursday, April 24, 2014

Almost 34!

Ahhhhh...my sister in law is having her baby boy RIGHT NOW! It's only making me lots of jealous, and oh so very excited for them! I only wish we lived closer so that we could meet the little guy and I could hold him in my arms. Alas, he is 13 hours away so Skype will have to suffice. That being said, I should have my own little man in about 4-7 weeks! Holy moly, that's crazy. So here's our update for 34 weeks.

How far along?  33+6 Weeks
How big is the peanut? 4 3/4 lbs 18 inches approx.
Total weight gain/loss? Well the doc says I'm right on track so we'll go with that.

Maternity clothes? YES. No more normal pants without an elastic and belly band that's for sure. And I only wear them on special occasions. Usually it's maxi's and maternity. And the second I'm home...it's sweats for sure.
Sleep? It's getting so much harder to sleep! Pee breaks have finally hit as well...that annoys me.

Best moment this week? Hearing his little heart beat. It always makes me smile :)
Symptoms? 3rd tri is still going really well. Just minor aches and pains. Sometimes it feels like he's trying to escape through my belly and I can feel it stretching...that hurts like the dickens. But since he doesn't move very much I still enjoy it to a degree.
Food cravings? Oh there's food? Give it to me. now.
Food aversions? Just the lemon.
Gender? Baby BOY BOY BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Yesterday Tyler said it looked like my belly button had disappeared. Not in or out or flat. Just closed up and gone.
What I miss? My clothes!!!!!!! It's so hard to sit in front of my full closet and know that nothing fits and chances are the bottom of my little belly will be poking out. It's rough.
What I'm looking forward to? Baby Jer&Kristi Ellis to arrive. And also my last shower in a week! I also just ordered a way cute nursing pillow that I'm excited to see.
Milestones? Just growing like a champ! He's probably about at his birth length. Maybe an inch or so more to go and just a couple pounds! Crazy to think about. We're down to 40ish days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment